Soul Strikers Academy

Hello welcome to SSA please don't forget to sign up or log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Strikers Academy

Hello welcome to SSA please don't forget to sign up or log in.

Soul Strikers Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to SSA where learning is encouraged.

Welcome to SSA, please enjoy your stay!
If you're new, please make an introduction.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» introduction
Vanguard Academy Year One- Stand up, Students! - Page 5 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:09 pm by Dracokid

» Zoe's custom ride chants.
Vanguard Academy Year One- Stand up, Students! - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 6:26 am by ZDH

» Nostalgia once again
Vanguard Academy Year One- Stand up, Students! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:46 pm by StarExploder

» who here play Cray online
Vanguard Academy Year One- Stand up, Students! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:03 am by Navik

» Navik is Back in Town
Vanguard Academy Year One- Stand up, Students! - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:49 pm by Navik

» Cardfight Generations
Vanguard Academy Year One- Stand up, Students! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:51 am by Ventus

» Shadow Destroyer Deck
Vanguard Academy Year One- Stand up, Students! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:30 pm by BlasterDark64

» Shadow Destroyer Room
Vanguard Academy Year One- Stand up, Students! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:15 pm by BlasterDark64

» Shadow Destroyer
Vanguard Academy Year One- Stand up, Students! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:06 pm by BlasterDark64

Affiliates

free forum

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+14
Aquarion
Vanguard mimmo
Clabeff
Gir
_ToothyDeer_
george0x
Jig
[TD-Noble]bdawgwebster
VanguardMimmo
Naruhi Sakata
Ventus
D.D Trafalgar Law
Black Admiral Dreadnaught
Wayfinder, Rarikou
18 posters

Vanguard Academy Year One- Stand up, Students!

Ventus
    Ventus
    Head Master

BP : 200

Vanguard Academy Year One- Stand up, Students! - Page 5 Empty Re: Vanguard Academy Year One- Stand up, Students!

Post by Ventus Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:21 am

As i saw Matt rush to his classroom it then hit me i had no idea what class i was in. So i decided to tail Matt just in case we were in the same class.
    TheLhix

Vanguard Academy Year One- Stand up, Students! - Page 5 Empty Re: Vanguard Academy Year One- Stand up, Students!

Post by TheLhix Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:29 am

Zakuro Noticed matt rushing down the hall and rememberd he had class. "Oh shit!" He yelped. He rushed after matt with amazing speed.
    Jig
    Jig

Post by Jig Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:36 am

"uhhm why are you asleep we've got class" as stranger said to Marlecx. "fine" Marlecx replied while asleep stood up and jumped away. after opening his eyes he looked around seeing as he was in class and a few people were starring at him for the way he entered. "where are you all starring at?" Marlecx asked in a sleepy way and set down in a random empty spot. "Is there really no-one that can get my attention?"
    Head Master

Post by Black Admiral Dreadnaught Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:39 am

Matt stopped and turned around, facing the two other kids, "Uh, why are you two following me?"
    Ventus
    Ventus
    Head Master

Post by Ventus Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:41 am

"Well i figured since were in the same dorm we would have the same classes." i said as i turn to look at the guy behind me. " I dont know why this guy is following though.
    Gir
    Gir

Post by Gir Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:01 am

Monday mornings never were my favorite. I got up, pulled on my flip flops, and headed down to my first class of the day: Math. BOOORRRRRINGGG. you'd figure they would have some more complex learning here but whatever. Most of the math was focused around performing large addition and subtraction in our heads for skills of various cards. I couldn't wait till my free period so i could have a fight with someone. Maybe me and Ray could have another go.....
    TheLhix

Post by TheLhix Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:06 am

"I remembered I had class so i begain running in this direction" He said wearily. "Wait what are yalls names?" 'I might know if yall are in my class or not.
    D.D Trafalgar Law
    D.D Trafalgar Law

Post by D.D Trafalgar Law Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:10 am

Ray woke up late got dress eat some crackers and ran to his first class which he believes is math. soo he runs and heads inside seeing gir in one of the seats walks up to the desk next to his nd says "yo gir whats up bro did u fix or upgrade any of your decks?".
    Naruhi Sakata
    Naruhi Sakata

Post by Naruhi Sakata Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:13 am

Naruhi was walking out of the cardshop, having bought some packs and added the cards to his deck when he saw the time on the clock. "........." He took a starting running position and ran all the way to his classroom. "man, i totally forgot that we had classes too."
    george0x

Post by george0x Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:24 am

when george got in the class he looked around to see if there was anyone from his dorm,he saw ray and sat on the desk next to his.
    Saty

Post by Saty Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:25 am

Hakuryuu wakes up from hearing Ray's loud shout and tells him to keep it down. Then he goes over to Scarlet and asks her what dorm am i in
    Vanguard mimmo
    Vanguard mimmo

Post by Vanguard mimmo Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:26 am

Meanwhile Setchu sits in class being one of the few who actually remembered it.
    Gir
    Gir

Post by Gir Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:27 am

I looked up at Ray. I told him that i've gone back to musketeers and that i got the job at the bar. and just to bother him emotionally, i added "with Scarlet".

Last edited by alexwiiwaldo on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    D.D Trafalgar Law
    D.D Trafalgar Law

Post by D.D Trafalgar Law Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:30 am

Ray says " A JOB WITH SCARLET WTF!?!?! " is there any more open spots? then loooks at george nd said "whats up bro i seen you a round nd stuff wanna chill with me at the lounge after class?" afterwards ray loooks at his hand he realizes he forgot his ring at his rooom " OH MY GOD SORRY GUYS BUT I GOTTA GO" and jets out the class.
    Jig
    Jig

Post by Jig Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:39 am

"tsch, why's everyone here so noisy?" "Is there really nothing interesting to do in here?"
    Naruhi Sakata
    Naruhi Sakata

Post by Naruhi Sakata Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:53 am

Naruhi speeds into the classroom as ray runs out. He takes an empty seat in the back and slumps his head down. "oi oi, i cant believe i almost forgot class, time for a nap" He promptly goes to sleep.
    Saty

Post by Saty Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:26 am

Hakuryuu hears the word class so he organizes his look at runs to class and enters while apologizing to the teacher for being late and introduces himself"Yo~ Im Hakuryuu pleased to meet you all hope we can have fun "
    Gir
    Gir

Post by Gir Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:29 pm

Whew. I was beat. After that dreadful math class i had a free period. I went to the lounge to relax until my other classes began, but while there i fell asleep and ended up missing one of my other classes. No biggie though. Anyways after that i made sure to get to all of my classes on time. After all of daily classes were over i headed down to the bar to start my shift. Pretty easy job once you get used to it really. As long as you keep moving and dont miss a beat you do just fine. Ray finally came in later that evening and i abruptly began interrogating him on why he had missed math class.
    Head Master

Post by Black Admiral Dreadnaught Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:34 pm

Matt's phone went off, letting him know that his deck had arrived, while trying to keep his cool he rushed over to the lounge excitedly, seeing Scarlet sitting in a nearby chair waiting for him. "Hey, sorry I'm late, I got your text."
    D.D Trafalgar Law
    D.D Trafalgar Law

Post by D.D Trafalgar Law Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:37 pm

Ray is sad nd told gir "i cant find my ring i was in my rooom now its not no more it really special to me without it im lost" afterward ray orders his daily cheese crackers and cool aids nd was eating cause of depression.
    Wayfinder, Rarikou
    Wayfinder, Rarikou

Post by Wayfinder, Rarikou Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:40 pm

Scarlet nodded. "It's alright, I wasn't doing anything." She said, pulling a box out. from a counter, a deck covered in cloth. "This deck wasn't easy to piece together... it was all so expensive to get... but here you go. Spectral Duke Dragon." She said, sliding the box over to him, then took a sip of her soda. "
    Head Master

Post by Black Admiral Dreadnaught Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:48 pm

Matt looked the cards over, eyeing their skills and artwork. "I don't know how to thank you... care to have a quick fight to help me acclimate to this deck?" Matt said with a smile.
    Ventus
    Ventus
    Head Master

Post by Ventus Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:52 pm

As i explored the lounge i heard some challenging some one to a card fight. " That voice sounded like mat." i thought as i turned around the corner and kept my distance. I observed from a distance " Seems like it will be a good fight." i thought to myself.
    Wayfinder, Rarikou
    Wayfinder, Rarikou

Post by Wayfinder, Rarikou Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:52 pm

Scarlet nods, choosing one of the decks on her waist. "I wouldn't mind helping you test. Give me your best, alright?
    Gir
    Gir

Post by Gir Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:06 pm

As i was putting up my apron for the day i looked over and saw Scarlet and Matt having a match. I nodded over to it so Ray would notice it. He said he would love to but hat he had to go to look for that irng of his. I said i would help as soon as the match was over.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:20 pm