Soul Strikers Academy

Hello welcome to SSA please don't forget to sign up or log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Strikers Academy

Hello welcome to SSA please don't forget to sign up or log in.

Soul Strikers Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to SSA where learning is encouraged.

Welcome to SSA, please enjoy your stay!
If you're new, please make an introduction.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» introduction
Shutting Down of Cardfight Capital EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:09 pm by Dracokid

» Zoe's custom ride chants.
Shutting Down of Cardfight Capital EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 6:26 am by ZDH

» Nostalgia once again
Shutting Down of Cardfight Capital EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:46 pm by StarExploder

» who here play Cray online
Shutting Down of Cardfight Capital EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:03 am by Navik

» Navik is Back in Town
Shutting Down of Cardfight Capital EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:49 pm by Navik

» Cardfight Generations
Shutting Down of Cardfight Capital EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:51 am by Ventus

» Shadow Destroyer Deck
Shutting Down of Cardfight Capital EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:30 pm by BlasterDark64

» Shadow Destroyer Room
Shutting Down of Cardfight Capital EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:15 pm by BlasterDark64

» Shadow Destroyer
Shutting Down of Cardfight Capital EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:06 pm by BlasterDark64

Affiliates

free forum

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+8
Kurigarius
Dovewing
Goddess Black Heart
Ventus
Pale Twinz Maya
D.D Trafalgar Law
Wayfinder, Rarikou
Jig
12 posters

Shutting Down of Cardfight Capital

Jig
    Jig

BP : 200

Shutting Down of Cardfight Capital Empty Shutting Down of Cardfight Capital

Post by Jig Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:27 pm

This morning Kinna made an official announcement that bushi wants Cardfight Capital to be shut down. I friggin wanna hear everyones opinion about that.

Here's the official link to the forum same for the email address which can be found in the post if you want to comply
    http://www.neus-projects.net/showthread.php?3131-Sayonara-Cardfight-Capital

I'm glad i met every single one of you and im proud as the co-leader of IS/ST and BF to see how much progress we made as individuals and as a team.
    Wayfinder, Rarikou
    Wayfinder, Rarikou

Shutting Down of Cardfight Capital Empty Re: Shutting Down of Cardfight Capital

Post by Wayfinder, Rarikou Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:54 pm

Talk about a low blow, Bushi..... they just stuck out at the very least half of the player base.

I'm personally angry and more than a little sad. I just got to meet a bunch of cool people and could play with all of my friends, whim i normally can't do anything with.... I even went out of my way to get a CoCo deck so i could play it when i meet them... this just isn't righ!
    D.D Trafalgar Law
    D.D Trafalgar Law

Post by D.D Trafalgar Law Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:58 pm

well idk about the rest of u bu this effects me big time lmfao this is complete bullshit now i gotta say bye to my AF nd hope another online game comes out ='[
    Pale Twinz Maya

Post by Pale Twinz Maya Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:07 pm

I be sad. Sad
    Ventus
    Ventus
    Head Master

Post by Ventus Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:30 am

Just because cfc might close down dosnt mean we have to shut the academy down. We will survive somehow.
    Goddess Black Heart
    Goddess Black Heart

Post by Goddess Black Heart Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:34 am

i will miss you all
    Dovewing

Post by Dovewing Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:05 am

Goddess Black Heart wrote:i will miss you all
    like ventus said just because they might be shutting it down, doesnt mean we have to shut the academy down... we can always change to another card game thats out there... or we could go play online even though we have to download it still a cardfight game...
    http://cf-vanguard.wikidot.com/forum/t-345080
    Kurigarius
    Kurigarius

Post by Kurigarius Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:52 am

Good news, it may just be a hoax. Secondly, someone is bound to get it up abd running again if taken down. Its how society does its thing
    Ventus
    Ventus
    Head Master

Post by Ventus Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:53 am

Kurigarius wrote:Good news, it may just be a hoax. Secondly, someone is bound to get it up abd running again if taken down. Its how society does its thing

Once again u are late.
    Kurigarius
    Kurigarius

Post by Kurigarius Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:01 am

So fire me? I didnt see anyone having already posted it and I'm just trying to be helpful. Forgive me, but I'm not going to read the whole site every time I want to add something. Annoying enough being limited to a slow phone with auto incorrect. Plus, its better to have information repeted than not heard at all.
    Ventus
    Ventus
    Head Master

Post by Ventus Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:06 am

Kurigarius wrote:So fire me? I didnt see anyone having already posted it and I'm just trying to be helpful. Forgive me, but I'm not going to read the whole site every time I want to add something. Annoying enough being limited to a slow phone with auto incorrect. Plus, its better to have information repeted than not heard at all.

No on cfc yesterday there was like hauge 2-4
    3 hour discussion so I figured everyone knew already.
    Kurigarius
    Kurigarius

Post by Kurigarius Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:12 am

Haven't been on CFV since December 19 o.o It'll be the 6th or 7th before I'm back on u.u Have they added the Eradicator Narukamis yet? Sorry I'm not responding or whatever you call it directly to your message. First off, not sure how and secondly my phone is a jerk anyway and would probably screw it up. Can't wait to get back on my Laptop and xBox u.u Been annoying without Vanguard and Assassin's Creed e.o
    Ventus
    Ventus
    Head Master

Post by Ventus Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:13 am

Kurigarius wrote:Haven't been on CFV since December 19 o.o It'll be the 6th or 7th before I'm back on u.u Have they added the Eradicator Narukamis yet? Sorry I'm not responding or whatever you call it directly to your message. First off, not sure how and secondly my phone is a jerk anyway and would probably screw it up. Can't wait to get back on my Laptop and xBox u.u Been annoying without Vanguard and Assassin's Creed e.o

You must die now -dosnt have a creed-
    Kurigarius
    Kurigarius

Post by Kurigarius Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:19 am

XD Me either. Since the first one I just kill whoever. And in multiplayer I lure people out by running like a spaz xD But its fun. Even have a Connor Kenway Jacket and a few hidden blades o.o
    Ventus
    Ventus
    Head Master

Post by Ventus Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:21 am

Kurigarius wrote:XD Me either. Since the first one I just kill whoever. And in multiplayer I lure people out by running like a spaz xD But its fun. Even have a Connor Kenway Jacket and a few hidden blades o.o

I love how where just spamming this post i believe its time we switch to the chat box.
    Pale Twinz Zoe
    Pale Twinz Zoe

Post by Pale Twinz Zoe Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:19 pm

Just because Bushiroad has sent a cease and desist document to Dev and Byond does not mean the game will close down, I remember a similar incident with another card game made by a diffrent developer on byond, they just changed the name of the game and all was good. Also it;s well noted multiple footbal games on various platforms bypass copyrighting laws by changing the names of players simply by mis-spelling their names, doing the same with the cards in CFC would be a fix along with a name change.
    Ventus
    Ventus
    Head Master

Post by Ventus Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:02 am

Zeo wrote:Just because Bushiroad has sent a cease and desist document to Dev and Byond does not mean the game will close down, I remember a similar incident with another card game made by a diffrent developer on byond, they just changed the name of the game and all was good. Also it;s well noted multiple footbal games on various platforms bypass copyrighting laws by changing the names of players simply by mis-spelling their names, doing the same with the cards in CFC would be a fix along with a name change.

That was dev's other game dme.
    Naruhi Sakata
    Naruhi Sakata

Post by Naruhi Sakata Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:56 am

actually that was dmg
    Ventus
    Ventus
    Head Master

Post by Ventus Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:57 am

Naruhi Sakata wrote:actually that was dmg

close enough =.=
    Red Flame
    Red Flame

Post by Red Flame Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:18 am

and what woll we do if it closed down ?
    where will we be able to play ?
    Jig
    Jig

Post by Jig Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:37 am

I don't know if its confirmed yet or not but CFC stays open, but they won't update anymore
    CalamitasDeus
    CalamitasDeus

Post by CalamitasDeus Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:05 pm

I sent an email to Bushiroad. They replied just now. Cardfight Capital is being shut down, it's not a prank, etc.

That being said, check out Cardfight Area. It's buggy, but I hear it's better than BYOND anyway.
    Dovewing

Post by Dovewing Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:38 pm

CalamitasDeus wrote:I sent an email to Bushiroad. They replied just now. Cardfight Capital is being shut down, it's not a prank, etc.

That being said, check out Cardfight Area. It's buggy, but I hear it's better than BYOND anyway.

can u give proof that u got a email from him?
    CalamitasDeus
    CalamitasDeus

Post by CalamitasDeus Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 pm

Dovewing wrote:
    CalamitasDeus wrote:I sent an email to Bushiroad. They replied just now. Cardfight Capital is being shut down, it's not a prank, etc.

can u give proof that u got a email from him?

Dear CalamitasDeus,

Thank you again for your e-mail.

We apologize for the late response due to the office being closed for the New Year holidays.

With regards to your e-mails, we shall answer them one at a time.

When I superior call this from my deck while my opponent has a grade 2 or greater vanguard, and I discard to make him my vanguard, is that technically a superior ride or not? Because if it is, that new Trial Deck is going to make the entire clan overpowered as hell.

With regards to new cards, rulings will only be confirmed after the release for the card officially. We can however, confirm that the ability of White Hare in the Moon's Shadow, Pellinore will Play it to the Vanguard Circle and this action is not a Superior Ride, thus any abilities that require a Unit to Ride will not activate.

Let's say I use "Covert Demonic Dragon, Mandala Lord" and its persona blast to weaken an attack from "Masked Police, Grander". There was no boost on the attack. Is the power now at 0 or -2000?

The Power will become -2000.

Is there a Mr. Kagase who works in any area in Bushiroad? I'm only asking because he wants to shut down a BYOND game called Cardfight Capital, and I want to verify this isn't a prank.

With regards to "Mr. Kagase", we would assume you are refering to Mr K. Nagase. We would like to assure you that it is not a prank and appropriate actions are being taken to protect the intellectual property of all parties involved in the Cardfight!! Vanguard project.

We hope this e-mail is sufficient in your understanding of the topics above.

Please do not hesitate to enquire further should you have any other questions.

Thank you.

Best regards,
    Bushiroad SEA support Team

Next time I say I have proof of something, don't doubt me.
    Jig
    Jig

Post by Jig Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:08 pm

It think its not a matter of doubt but more the drift to see the actuall email.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:14 am