Soul Strikers Academy

Hello welcome to SSA please don't forget to sign up or log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Strikers Academy

Hello welcome to SSA please don't forget to sign up or log in.

Soul Strikers Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to SSA where learning is encouraged.

Welcome to SSA, please enjoy your stay!
If you're new, please make an introduction.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» introduction
Silent Shadows EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:09 pm by Dracokid

» Zoe's custom ride chants.
Silent Shadows EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 6:26 am by ZDH

» Nostalgia once again
Silent Shadows EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:46 pm by StarExploder

» who here play Cray online
Silent Shadows EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:03 am by Navik

» Navik is Back in Town
Silent Shadows EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:49 pm by Navik

» Cardfight Generations
Silent Shadows EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:51 am by Ventus

» Shadow Destroyer Deck
Silent Shadows EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:30 pm by BlasterDark64

» Shadow Destroyer Room
Silent Shadows EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:15 pm by BlasterDark64

» Shadow Destroyer
Silent Shadows EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:06 pm by BlasterDark64

Affiliates

free forum

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Silent Shadows

Jig
    Jig

BP : 200

Silent Shadows Empty Silent Shadows

Post by Jig Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:21 am

Welcome all to the step by step guideline to build murakumo.

Murakumo is based on a hit and run tactic meaning they summon cards from the deck and these cards go back to the bottom of the deck at the end of your turn.

Currently there are five different build to focus your deck on.
    These five are: Dueling Dragon Zanbaku, Covert Demonic Dragon Mandala Lord, Covert Demonic Dragon, Magatsu Storm, Phantasmagoric Snowy Wind Shirayuki and last but not least White Face Golden Fur Tamano.

Now ill talk about the effects of these cards and which cards are needed in a build around the said card.

First up is Dueling Dragon Zanbaku.
    Dueling Dragon Zanbaku is a card that originated from the manga. If I look at his skill i would say that it was made to counter the infamous known cards by the terms of Crossrides (X rides for short).
    I think so because his skill is the following.
    "[AUTO](VC):At the beginning of your opponent's ride phase, if your opponent's vanguard is grade 3 or greater, your opponent may choose one card from their hand, and discard it. If they do not, your opponent cannot normal ride during that ride phase."

This card forces your opponent to drop one card in order to ride another g3. This is also a good counter for cards that have an on reride skill effect such as KoKo or Garmore.

The next in line is one of my own favorite cards Covert Demonic Dragon, Mandala Lord.
    Not only does it have a cool art and cards that can search for it but it also has a bad-ass skill.
    It turns G3 cards into 10k shields. The downside is this needs to be a copy of himself. There is at least 1 card which you at least wanna run when you play Mandala and that is:
    Stealth Dragon, Cursed Breath.
    With this card you can search the top 5 cards for mandala lord if it hits the VG. So if your opponent is at 3damage he will most likely let this attack pass and you get a free 10k shield.
    The second thing you need to run are stand triggers so you can stand cursed breath to re-use it. It provides pressure and it might get you the 10k you need.

Next up is Mura's one and only ride chain Magatsu.
    Magatsu starts build up from 0-3. The g1 ride provides you a check top 7 and search for magatsu gale or storm. The g2 ride provides a 3 units magatsu gale attack getting 2 gale's from the deck. The g3 provides the same advantage only then its the storm version. At the end of these turns the g2's and g3's go back to the bottom. The really cool thing about magatsu is that it doesn't cost you much hand to get a full field. A limit break using 2 cb's gets you 2 copies of magatsu storm on the field. Calling a million rats in the backrow and spam 2 cb's you have 3 storms and 3 rats too boost. And after your turn the 4 cards go to the bottom providing you with at least 4 non triggs at the bottom.

I know there are still 2 cards left to talk about but those will come when i tested both of them.
    Signing off Jig~~

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:29 am