Soul Strikers Academy

Hello welcome to SSA please don't forget to sign up or log in.

Welcome to SSA where learning is encouraged.

Welcome to SSA, please enjoy your stay!
If you're new, please make an introduction.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» introduction
Tue May 19, 2015 5:09 pm by Dracokid

» Zoe's custom ride chants.
Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:26 am by ZDH

» Nostalgia once again
Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:46 pm by StarExploder

» who here play Cray online
Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:03 am by Navik

» Navik is Back in Town
Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:49 pm by Navik

» Cardfight Generations
Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:51 am by Ventus

» Shadow Destroyer Deck
Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:30 pm by BlasterDark64

» Shadow Destroyer Room
Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:15 pm by BlasterDark64

» Shadow Destroyer
Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:06 pm by BlasterDark64

Affiliates

free forum

September 2018

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Card of the day #1

Guardian
    Head Master

BP : 200

Card of the day #1

Post by Guardian on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:04 pm

this is a segment i will be doing every day or at least try to so here we go.

Incandescent Lion Blond Ezel

Effect:
    [ACT](VC): Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Counter Blast (2)] Look at the top card of your deck, search for up to one «Gold Paladin» from among them, call it to an open (RC), put the rest on the bottom of your deck, and increase this unit's [Power] by the original [Power] of the unit called with this effect until end of turn.
    [CONT](VC):During your turn, this unit gets [Power]+1000 for each of your «Gold Paladin» rear-guards.

Sets:Breaker of Limits - BT06/004 (RRR) - BT06/S04 (SP)
    BT06/004EN (RRR) - BT06/S04EN (SP)

Flavor: (RRR):The souls of my comrades give me power. I will break the limit!
    (SP):Reign supreme, King of Beasts! Burning Lion!

Lore: the heir of the Armour of Red Lion who carries its blazing spirit in its body. He leads his subordinates under the Gold Paladin Red Lion Troop. He has the air of those who achieved perfection drifting around him compared to the days when he was affiliated under the Royal Paladin, he is also dignified and there feels like no insolence protest against him. Due to his nature of prioritizing the safety of his comrades and subordinates during battle, people naturally gathered under his leadership. His style of battle had steadily ward off the despair in people's hearts. The burning lion breaks his own limit with his burning soul. The lion's roar will pave the way for the new warriors that brings forth a new era

History: This is the card i believe that started Gold Paladins herp derp and which lead them to be OP.

Spoiler:
    Rulings
    DIFFERENT EFFECTS IN EACH FORMAT:

BT06/004EN [EN VERSION]

Incandescent Lion, Blond Ezel

United Sanctuary/Human/Gold Paladin

Normal/3/Twin Drive!!/10000/-/1

ACT [V]: Limit Break (4) (This ability is active if you have four or more damage): [Counter Blast (2)] Look at the top card of your deck, search for up to one «Gold Paladin» from among them, call it to an open Rear-guard Circle, put the rest on the bottom of your deck, and increase this unit Power by the original Power of the unit called with this effect until end of turn. CONT [V]: During your turn, this unit gets Power +1000 for each of your «Gold Paladin» rear-guards.

BT06/004JP [JP VERSION]

Incandescent Lion, Blond Ezel

United Sanctuary/Human/Gold Paladin

Normal/3/Twin Drive!!/10000/-/1

ACT [V]: Limit Break (4) (This ability is active if you have four or more damage): [Counter Blast (2)] If you have four or less rear-guards, reveal the top card of your deck. If the revealed card is a «Gold Paladin», call it to an open Rear-guard Circle, and if it is not, shuffle your deck. Increase this unit Power by the original Power of the unit called with this effect until end of turn. CONT [V]: During your turn, this unit gets Power +1000 for each of your «Gold Paladin» rear-guards.

This card's limit break effect can be activated twice in the same turn.

Current date/time is Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:18 am