Soul Strikers Academy

Hello welcome to SSA please don't forget to sign up or log in.

Welcome to SSA where learning is encouraged.

Welcome to SSA, please enjoy your stay!
If you're new, please make an introduction.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» introduction
Tue May 19, 2015 5:09 pm by Dracokid

» Zoe's custom ride chants.
Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:26 am by ZDH

» Nostalgia once again
Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:46 pm by StarExploder

» who here play Cray online
Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:03 am by Navik

» Navik is Back in Town
Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:49 pm by Navik

» Cardfight Generations
Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:51 am by Ventus

» Shadow Destroyer Deck
Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:30 pm by BlasterDark64

» Shadow Destroyer Room
Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:15 pm by BlasterDark64

» Shadow Destroyer
Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:06 pm by BlasterDark64

Affiliates

free forum

September 2018

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Aqua Force

Brandy263

BP : 200

Aqua Force

Post by Brandy263 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:10 am

Hello i'm Brandy and this guide is here to educate (and recruit) you to Cray's naval clan Aqua Force.
    Ok first the pros and cons.
    Pros:
    - Large amount of attacks rivalling clans such as Nova Grapplers or Spike Brothers.
    - Powerful on hit effects.
    - Switching of units in the same column.
    - Powerful vanguard attacks.
    - Many attacks that can diminish an opponents hand quickly.

Cons:
    - Reliance on a full field.
    - Predictable attack pattern.
    - Restrictions on whe they're abilities can be used.
    - Many attacks may be "wasted" against units at 11-12k.
    -Usualy have a low hand.

Playstyle:
    Aqua forces style their attacks similar to the ocean with small waves (rearuard attacks) then a tsunami (the vanguard), in this regard Aqf are very similar to Dimension police. An Aqf deck focuses on pressure consistently attacking an opponent until they can no longer guard.

The Storm Riders:
    Probably the most iconic units of Aqf these cards are a staple in any deck.

Storm Rider Eugene.
    G1:6k
    AUTO【R】: When this unit attacks a vanguard, if you have an «Aqua Force» vanguard, and if it is the first battle during that turn, this unit gets Power +2000 until end of that battle. At the beginning of the close step of that battle, choose one of your «Aqua Force» rear-guards in the same column as this unit, and exchange its position with this unit. (The Orientation of the cards will not change).
    Not as widely used as the others eugenes only real use is to push harder early game ,or if u don't have any other swapping unit in a deck.

Storm Rider Basil
    G2:8k
    AUTO【R】: When this unit attacks a vanguard, if you have an «Aqua Force» vanguard, and if it is the first battle during that turn, this unit gets Power +2000 until end of that battle. At the beginning of the close step of that battle, choose one of your «Aqua Force» rear-guards in the same column as this unit, and exchange its position with this unit. (The Orientation of the cards will not change).
    This is one of the most important cards of aqua force and should be run as 3-4 in every deck.

Storm Rider Diamentes
    G3:9k
    Unlike all the other storm riders Diamentes can hit 11k units by himself and can be quite useful, but with his 9k attack many may be worried about riding him as a vg and may opt for Lysander, or benedict instead.

Storm Rider Nicholas, Damon and Lysander
    Nicholas: G1:7k, Damon G2:9k Lysander G3:10k
    [AUTO](RC):[Counter Blast (1)] At the beginning of the close step of the battle that this unit attacked a vanguard, if you have a «Aqua Force» vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your «Aqua Force» rear-guards in the same column as this unit, and exchange its position with this unit. (The orientation of these cards will not change.)
    These 3 units all have the same skill and all have stronger base power than then Eugene, Basil and Diamentes
    but this comes with 1 serious flaw, Their counterblast cost. While Aqf isn't as CB heavy as other clans they're vanguards all (except Tri-Stinger) have a CB cost to fully utilise their Limit breaks also unlike the other storm riders they don't gain power when attacking, and although its only 1k it every single bit helps.

Other Staples

Water General of wav like spirals benedict
    G3:10k

[AUTO](RC):At the beginning of the close step of the battle that this unit attacked a vanguard, if you have a «Aqua Force» vanguard, [Stand] this unit, and this unit gets [Power]-5000 until end of turn. This ability can only be used once per turn.
    Though not really a staple this card can be extremley useul. Some may be thinking "Why use a card that minuses itself 5k ?" for 1 simple reason , this card can get you to 3; paired with a storm rider before your vanguard even attacks meaning he easily activates the requirements for cards such as valeria, algos, teresa, coral assault, splash assault, naval gazer, Tri stinger dragon, tri stinger draco kid , hydro hurricane dragon, battle siren dorothea and maelstrom. Also he has synergy with all aqua force decks and with a booster can wreak havoc on 10k vanguards.

Tear knight Lazarus
    G2:10k
    Why use the 10k vanilla ? because aqua force will be attacking like crazy and against a 10k vanguard even unboosted lazarus can cause a 5k guard.

Battle siren Dorothea
    g1:6k
    [AUTO](RC):When this unit boosts an «Aqua Force» vanguard, if the number of battles during that turn is three or more, the boosted unit gets [Power]+4000 until the end of that battle.
    This card is a staple because all of your vanguards LB skills (except once again Tri Stinger) need to hit to activate and with dorothea can easily turn the attack to between 20-28k.

Accelerated commando
    g1:6k
    AUTO: When this unit is placed on Rear-guard Circle, choose another of your «Aqua Force», and that unit gets Power +2000 until end of turn.
    Once again not a staple but it is an interesting card I want people to try at least once, this card can makemake basil, benedict or lazarus hit 11k vgs and diamentes hit crossrides , it can also help with powering up ur vanguards to make sure there attack hits.

Coral assault
    g2:8k
    [AUTO](VC/RC):When this unit attacks, if you have an «Aqua Force» vanguard, and the number of battles during this turn is three or more, this unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of that battle.
    This Unit is useful in all Aqf decks since most of the time ull have a full field his requirement is also very easy to fufil .

The 5 bosses
    In this section ill tell you about the 5 dragons that make up all of aqua forces current builds and wha cards should be run with them.

Navalgazer Dragon

[ACT](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage): [Counter Blast (2)] Until end of turn, this unit gets [Power]+3000, and gets "[AUTO](VC):When this unit's attack hits the vanguard, if the number of battles during that turn is three or more, choose up to two of your «Aqua Force» rear-guards, and [Stand] them".
    [AUTO](VC):When this unit attacks, if the number of battles during that turn is three or more, this unit gets Power +3000 until the end of the battle.
    Navalgazer can be an incredible threat if used correctly as standing 2 units could mean game over especially with units such as coral assault. Navalgazer can also activate the skills of algos and valeria forcing even more pressure on the opponent oh and btw if u manage to hit after activating his LB twice u can stand 4 units.
    Crits or Stands ?: well since navalgazer only needs to attack 3rd for his effect to activate its completely up to preference.
    Useful support: Valeria / Algos and Torpedo rush dragon.
    Starter ?: Officer cadet Astra or Aqua breath dracokid.

Hydro Hurricane Dragon
    ACT 【V】 Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage): [Counter Blast (2)] Until end of turn, this unit gets Power +3000, gets "AUTO 【V】: When this unit's attack hits a vanguard, if the number of battles during that turn is four or more, retire all of your opponent's rear-guards".
    AUTO【V】: When this unit attacks a vanguard, this unit gets Power +3000 until end of that battle.
    This card epitomises what I said at the beginning of the guide, this card is pressure incarnate. Most of the time your opponent will let all of your rearguards attacks through saving cards to guard this behemoth and if he cant..... well he better have a massive hand or superior call like crazy.
    Crits or stands ?: Stands definitely stands, since hydro has a 4th attack requirement all of your rearguards will usually be rested so its best to run stands.
    Useful support: Battle siren Teresa, Water general of wave like spirals benedict, Basil, Diamentes or Eugene.
    Starter ?: Aqua breath dracokid

Tri-Stinger Dragon
    [AUTO](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):When this unit attacks a vanguard, if the number of battles during that turn is three or more, choose up to two cards from your damage zone, and turn them face up.
    [ACT](VC):[Counter Blast (2)] Choose one of your «Aqua Force» rear-guards, and that unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn.
    Remember at the beginning when I said that many attacks may be "wasted" this card rectifies that issue. Tri-stinger dragon plays much the same that navalgazer does only needing to be the 3rd attack to activate his LB, but its most important ability is to give 3k to any unit basically making a storm rider/benedict/lazrus able to it crossrides without boosts and well that's just amazing especially against the 3 new UB crossrides.
    Crits or stands ?: Like navalgazer its entirely up to preference.
    Useful support: Storm rider Nicholas, Damon or Lysander, Algos/Valeria and Torpedo rush dragon.
    Starter?: Tri stinger dracokid or aqua breath dracokid.

Blue Storm Dragon Maelstrom
    G3:11k
    [AUTO](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):When this unit attacks a vanguard, if the number of battles during that turn is four or more, until the end of that battle, this unit gets [Power] +5000, gets "[AUTO](VC):[Counter Blast (1)] When this unit's attack hits, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card, choose an opponent's rear-guard, and retire it.".
    [CONT](VC/RC):If you have a non-«Aqua Force» vanguard or rear-guard, this unit gets [Power] -2000.
    By far my favourite card of Aqua force Maelstrom doesn't appear to have skills as devastating as hydro hurricane or navalgazer but in aclan that has a low hand his drawing skill can be quite useful, and can retire any unwanted unit, not to mention its low cb cost and his extra 1k for defence.
    Crits or stands? stands definitely stands since maelstrom will be the 4th attack all your rearguards will (usually) be rested.
    Useful support: Storm rider Eugene, Basil or diamentes other than at least one of these being used in your deck the rest can be preference.
    Starter?: Aqua breath dracokid, Officer cadet Astrea, tri stinger, etc maelstrom works well with any starter.

Blue Storm Supreme Dragon, Glory Maelstrom
    G3:11k
    [AUTO](VC) Limit Break 5 (This ability is active if you have five or more damage):[Counter Blast(1)] When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets [Power]+5000, and your opponent cannot normal call grade 1 or greater units to (GC) until end of that battle.
    [CONT](VC):If you have a card named "Blue Storm Dragon, Maelstrom" in your soul, this unit gets [Power]+2000.
    [CONT](VC/RC): Lord (If you have a unit that doesn't belong to the same clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack)
    First of i'd like to say I don't like this card, I really don't it has nothing to do with th rest of the clans multiple attack styles and that just annoys me. Moving on Glory maelstrom as u can tell is a crossride meaning his possible 13k base power can be extremely hard to get past, also like navalgazer u really don't need to use storm riders if u don't want to, unfortunately his skill is an UB meaning its more of a final turn skill then an every turn one but once you do use it it completely stops Perfect guards and g1 and g2 guards ( think opposite of tom) that in itself could be an instant win, but also since u don't need to attack 3rd or 4th to use it can help with the activation of skils like coral assault.
    Crits or stands?: in my experience id say crits since most of the time your likely to attack wit ur vanguard first or second in this deck crits are the better option.
    Useful Support: Reliable tactical commander/ Tactical veteran commander, Blue storm dragon maelstrom, deck sweeper
    Starter ?: tri stinger dracokid, Officer cadet astrea, Officer cadet erik (please note erik is a good option for starters in all decks but glory will probably gain the most use out of him)

Thank you for reading my guide on Aqua force, id like to apologize for how long it is xD
    and please give me any feedback if this helped at all : )

Black Admiral Dreadnaught
    Head Master

Re: Aqua Force

Post by Black Admiral Dreadnaught on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:45 am

As a fellow Aqua Force user, this was really in depth, two thumbs up!

Post by Brandy263 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:26 pm

thanks dread , aqua force is by far my favourite clan so ive been using them for a while and ive seen a lot of people hate them or say they're useless because of poor deck building so I thought id try and help stop that : )
    Im also thinking of making guides for some other clans.

Saty

Post by Saty on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:33 am

im an aqua force player and i must say ur good i have my own combo too btw

SlayerSage is my other name

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:48 am

I am an Aqua Force player too who just started using it and i loved the clan. 2 thumbs up to u to try to stop the hatred toward this spectacular clan.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:31 am