Soul Strikers Academy

Hello welcome to SSA please don't forget to sign up or log in.

Welcome to SSA where learning is encouraged.

Welcome to SSA, please enjoy your stay!
If you're new, please make an introduction.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» introduction
Tue May 19, 2015 5:09 pm by Dracokid

» Zoe's custom ride chants.
Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:26 am by ZDH

» Nostalgia once again
Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:46 pm by StarExploder

» who here play Cray online
Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:03 am by Navik

» Navik is Back in Town
Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:49 pm by Navik

» Cardfight Generations
Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:51 am by Ventus

» Shadow Destroyer Deck
Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:30 pm by BlasterDark64

» Shadow Destroyer Room
Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:15 pm by BlasterDark64

» Shadow Destroyer
Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:06 pm by BlasterDark64

Affiliates

free forum

June 2018

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Create your own card

Wayfinder, Rarikou

BP : 200

Create your own card

Post by Wayfinder, Rarikou on Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:01 pm

Here we'll have you (by you i mean he reader, duh) Post either photoshopped creations of your own cards, or simply names and ideas for skills you have.

If you post, be sure to reviews others too... that's only fair

If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
    Jig

Re: Create your own card

Post by Jig on Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:03 pm

Since Granblue is one of the most underestimated clans (after tachi getting that massive support in set 8 Very Happy) i decided to think of a granblue cross from the best art card: Basskirk.
    Please gimme your ideas on this one~~

Gate Master, Basskirk
    Grade 3/ Twin Drive!!
    Power: 11000
    Critical 1
    AUTO](VC) Limit Break 5 (This ability is active if you have five or more damage):[Counter Blast (3)] When this unit attacks you may pay the cost. Choose and retire 4 of your «Granblue» rear-guards, target 4 «Granblue» from your drop zone and call them to separate rearguards. These units gain +2k and retire at the end of your turn
    [CONT](VC): If you have a card named "King of Demonic Seas, Basskirk" in your soul, this unit gets [Power]+2000.
    [CONT](VC/RC): Lord (If you have a unit that doesn't belong to the same clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack)

"people live to be manipulated, laws were made to be broken, money and power exist to corrupt the human mind, but when darkness falls all is for naught."

TheLhix

Post by TheLhix on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:48 am

:3 it ok Jig but the retire at end phase makes it a super minus. So its more like a game finishing skill.

My card
    Name: Knight of Sword Rucard.
    Grade 3/Twin Drive
    Clan:Shadow Paladin
    Power:11000
    [Act] VG Limit break 4 [Activate when at 4 or more damage] Soul blast 1and retire 2 shadow paladin rearguards. This card gains +5000 and extra two critical until the end of the turn.
    [Cont]VG This card looses -2000 power if you do not have Knight of Axe Rucard, Knight of Mace Rucard and, Knight of Dagger Rucard in the soul.
    [Cont]VG when this unit attacks and has 19000 or more when hitting the vanguard. It gains [Cont] draw 1 card when hitting the vanguard.
    [ACTVG] Soul blast 3 draw 2 cards and unflip 1 damage.
    [Auto] When this unit Rides over Knight of Axe Rucard soul charge 1 time.

Rest of the ride chain and the crossride.
    Name: Knight of Axe Rucard.
    Grade 2
    Clan: Shadow Paladin
    Power: 9000
    [Auto]VG When this card rides over Knight of Mace rucard you can soul charge 2.
    [Auto]VG/RG When this unit attack hits you may soul charge 1
    [ActVG] You may counterblast 2 and retire 1 Shadow paladin rearguard to soul charge 3 from deck.
    [ActVG/RG] Soul blast 2 draw 1 card.

Name: Knight of Mace Rucard.
    Grade 1
    Power: 7000
    [AutoVG] When this card rides over Knight of Dagger Rucard You may soul charge 1 time/
    [AutoVG] when this card rides over knight of Dagger Rucard you May check the top 7 card of your deck for Knight Of Axe Rucard or, Knight of Sword Rucard.
    [AutoVg/RG] you may soul blast 1 to draw 1 card.

Knight Of Dagger Rucard.
    Grade 0
    Power: 5000
    [Cont] When a shadow paladin Rides over this unit move it to the rear guard. (keep in mind this is forced :3)
    [Auto] When this unit is called to the rearguard soul charge 1.
    [ActRG] [Counter blast 1 and move into soul.] Soul charge 1 from deck and, vanguard gains +3000 till end of turn.
    [Skill from soul] soul blast 1 and retire 1 Shadow paladin rearguard. In order to call this from soul to rearguard.

Crossride!
    Weapons Master, Rucard.
    Grade 3/Twin Drive
    Power 12000
    Limit Break 4 (activate while at 4 damage) Soul blast 2 And, Coutner blast 2 this Card gains +5000 and 2 extra critical. Also Put the top two cards of your Deck into the bind zone.
    [ContVG] when Knight of Sword Rucard is in the soul this Card gets +1000
    [Auto] When this card rides over Knight of Sword Rucard Soul charge 3.
    [ActVG/RG] Soul blast 2 to draw 1 card.
    [ActVg] When this card is placed on the vg circle Counterblast 2 to draw 2 cards and soulcharge 1 from hand.
    [ActVg] Soul blast 2 Call 1 card from Bindzone to Rearguard.

:3 i just love this mix mash of skills in this ride chain even thought its a little busted XD give your opinions

TheLhix

Post by TheLhix on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:49 am

lol around 3-6 skills in eatch of them XD

Pale Twinz Maya

Post by Pale Twinz Maya on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:00 am

Supreme Idol, Ceram
    Grade 3/Twin drive!!
    11000 0
    Auto (V) When this card rides over 'Super Idol, Ceram', this card gains + 3000 power
    Act (V) [Counterblast 3, Soul Blast 3] When this unit attacks, you can pay the cost. If you do, call 2 grade 2 Bermuda Triangle units to empty rearguard circle

Wayfinder, Rarikou

Post by Wayfinder, Rarikou on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:43 am

Goddess of Scarlet Flame, CoCo
    Grade 3 Twin Drive
    11000 / 0
    Limit Break 5, Counter Blast 3 and Send one 'Scarlet Witch, Coco (from your hand to the drop zone)
    After the closing step of a battle when this unit was boosted by an Oracle Think Tank Vanguard, you may pay the cost. If paid, search for one 'Scarlet Witch, CoCo in your deck or hand, and Ride it)

Auto (V) If the only card in your Soul is 'Scarlet Witch, Coco' Soul Blast 1 and draw 2 cards
    Cnt (V) If there is no soul, this card gains +3000 Soul

If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
    Jig

Post by Jig on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:50 am

TheLhix wrote::3 it ok Jig but the retire at end phase makes it a super minus. So its more like a game finishing skill.

Lhix to not make it to overpowered it should have a massive downing plus a major plus to increase the drop zone Very Happy

Nice thinking btw for the both of you Very Happy

"people live to be manipulated, laws were made to be broken, money and power exist to corrupt the human mind, but when darkness falls all is for naught."
    Wayfinder, Rarikou

Post by Wayfinder, Rarikou on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:53 am

Pretty good effects, the lot of you. keep it up~

D.D Trafalgar Law

Post by D.D Trafalgar Law on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:07 am

Moonlight Healer , Ergodiel
    Grade 3 Twin Drive
    11000/0
    Auto(V) When you ride this card over a "Cosmo Healer, Ergodiel" this unit gains 3000+
    Limit Break 4, Soul Blast 2 and send one "Moonlight Healer, Ergodiel" to your drop zone.
    When you attack a vanguard you may pay the price, if so when this units attack vanguard u can choose up to 2 "angel feather" rearguards send them to the damage zone grab two "angel feather" cards and call them into empty rearguard circles.
    Auto(V) send up to 2 "Moonlight Healer, Ergodiel from your hand to the drop zone".During the start of your end phase if this unit hit a vanguard u can pay the price, if so u can discard up to 2 "Moonlight Healer ,Ergodiel" and heal a card for each card you dscarded

Vanguard mimmo

Post by Vanguard mimmo on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:14 am

Liberator wingal
    grade 0
    5000 power
    10000shield
    effect
    Pioneer

when this unit boosts a Blaster or liberator and that unit hits the vanguard you may soulcharge this unit and add 1 liberator or blaster unit to your hand from the top 3 cards of your deck

TheLhix

Post by TheLhix on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:34 am

Love it law :3 i would really like my ride chain to actually Exsist thought. I doubt it could be competitive. ^^
    I found out that there is around 15 ways to soul charge with the ride chain alone. Making all the soul blast ability's extremley easy to pull out

Btw Jig :3 if u run alot of the samurai and soul drom drop zone stuff then this is badass XD

New card.
    ^^ for law The sun is one step above the moon always.

Name: Sun healer Erodgiel
    Grade 3/Twin Drive\
    power: 12000

[AutoVG] When you ride over Cosmo Healer Erodgiel This card gains +2000
    [ActVG] Limit break 4, Counter blast 2, Send 1 Sun Healer Erodgiel and, 1 Angel feather unit from your hand to the drop zone. Heal two damage.
    [ActVG] At the beginning of You or your opponents turn you can Counter Blast 1 and flip 1 damage from your opponent.

^^ would love a pic of this
    D.D Trafalgar Law

Post by D.D Trafalgar Law on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:41 am

omfg i would love sun healer ergodiel thanks lhix =]

Kingboo86

GranBlue card ideas

Post by Kingboo86 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:12 am

well I'm gonna give GranBlue a go here and try and make a ride combo for them.

Shade Ride Combo

Name: Night Shade
    Grade: 0/Boost
    Power: 5000
    Flavor: What a lovely night to have a Curse!

Skills:AUTO: When a card named "Shade of the Moon Blade" rides this unit, look at up to seven cards from the top of your deck, search for up to one card named "Shade of Hells Rifles" or "Lord of The Undead Shade Emperor" from among them, reveal it to your opponent, put it into your hand, and shuffle your deck.

AUTO: When a «GranBlue» other than a card named "Shade of the Moon Blade" rides this unit, you may call this card to Rear-guard Circle.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Shade of the Moon Blade
    Grade: 1/Boost
    Power: 7000
    Flavor: The shine of my Blade is the last light you will see!

Skills:CONT 【V】: If you have a card named "Night Shade" in your soul, this unit gets Power +1000.

AUTO:when this card rides a card named "Night Shade" search your deck for 2 cards with "Shade" in thier name and put them in the drop zone

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Shade of Hells Rifles
    Grade: 2/Intercept
    Power: 9000
    Flavor: No need for goodbyes all see you and your friends soon.

Skill:CONT 【V】: If you have a card named "Shade of the Moon Blade" in your soul, this unit gets Power +1000.

AUTO: when this unit rides "Shade of the Moon Blade" and "Night Shade" is in your soul, call two cards with "Shade" in thier name from the drop zone to Rear Guard Circle

Name: Lord of Undead Shade Emperor
    Grade: 3/Twin Drive
    Power: 10000
    Flavor: (RRR): Rise!, servents of hell! kneel before my power!
    (SP): Hell is my throne room and that is where all lives end...NOW JOIN THEM!

Skills:AUTO 【V】: Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage): [Counter Blast (2)] (retire 3 units with "Shade in thier names) when this unit attack the Vanguard you may pay the cost this unit gets [Power] +5000/Critical +1. and gets "CONT【V】: for every "Shade" in the drop zone this unit gets [Power] +1000"

ACT【V】:[Soul Blast (3)], choose 1 of your 《Granblue》 Rear Guards and retire it] call 2 grade 1 or 2 units to a open Rear Guard Circle.

CONT【V】: If you have a card named "Shade of Hells Rifles" in your soul, this unit gets Power +1000.

all make some trigger cards and some grade 1's or 2's to run with this but for now just tell me what you think of it.

TheLhix

Post by TheLhix on Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:09 am

King i love it :33333333 i would so play this.....too bad bushi doesnt accept opinions.....i got a email earlier when introducing my erodgiel card nad mt ride chain sayng this "Were sorry we do not accept the cards made by anonymous Cardfighters." "Please let the card designers and makers make the cards hence forth." ._. i got so mad.

Excalibur The Kid

Post by Excalibur The Kid on Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:51 am

Try this

[b]Thunder Emperor Dagger Dragon
    Grade 3/ Twin Drive
    Narukami

[Cont] (VC) If you have a Thunderbreak Dragon in the soul, this unit gains +2000.

[Auto] (VC) Counterblast 1: If this unit's attack did not hit you can discard 2 Narukami cards to Stand this unit, It gains +2000 also 1 more drive check. If there is a rested unit behind this unit, Stand it.

[Act] (VC/RG) Counterblast: When this unit is attacked you may discard a grade 3 for the attacking unit to gain

[Cont] (VC/RG) Lord

Is the Sig I made any good?
    _ToothyDeer_

Post by _ToothyDeer_ on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:42 am

Name: Demonic King Dudley THE GREAT
    Grade 3/ Twin Drive
    [Cont] (VC) This unit gains +10000 for every Grade 3 Spike brothers unit in the soul.

[Auto] (VC) Soul blast 6: When this unit attack hits, You may pay the cost, Stand all of your spike brother Rearguards.

[Cont] (VC/RG) Lord (If you have a unit that doesn't belong to the same clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack)

Coloflower

Post by Coloflower on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:08 pm

Name : Exodia of the Vanguard
    Grade 3
    Power: ∞ (infinity)
    [Auto] (VC) When this unit rides over a grade 2, your opponent conducts 8 damage checks.

Lika Baws

TheLhix

Post by TheLhix on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:23 pm

-stares at Coloflower- >o> what the bloody fuck.....
    Jig

Post by Jig on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:45 pm

I was actually waiting for a card like that you know XD

_ToothyDeer_

Post by _ToothyDeer_ on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:55 pm

The fire truck ._."?

Coloflower

Post by Coloflower on Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:42 pm

Lol i was bored

Sponsored content