Soul Strikers Academy

Hello welcome to SSA please don't forget to sign up or log in.

Welcome to SSA where learning is encouraged.

Welcome to SSA, please enjoy your stay!
If you're new, please make an introduction.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» introduction
Tue May 19, 2015 5:09 pm by Dracokid

» Zoe's custom ride chants.
Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:26 am by ZDH

» Nostalgia once again
Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:46 pm by StarExploder

» who here play Cray online
Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:03 am by Navik

» Navik is Back in Town
Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:49 pm by Navik

» Cardfight Generations
Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:51 am by Ventus

» Shadow Destroyer Deck
Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:30 pm by BlasterDark64

» Shadow Destroyer Room
Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:15 pm by BlasterDark64

» Shadow Destroyer
Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:06 pm by BlasterDark64

Affiliates

free forum

June 2018

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Round 2 Kizaru vs Minato

D.D Trafalgar Law

BP : 200

Round 2 Kizaru vs Minato

Post by D.D Trafalgar Law on Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:19 am

Kizaru facts- Kizaru is a admiral in the navy (the 2nd to highest rank in the navy) in the one piece anime. he is a really calm dude as well, never seems really worried. He is a logia type devil fruit user which means depending on what devil fruit he ate he is that element or that material in this case the devil he ate is called the light-light fruit which means he is a light man.

Pros- He is able to move at the speed of light which makes him a really hard person to take down

Cons- like all devil user he cant swim and can feel pain if he is hit by a haki based attack.

Minato facts- Minato is the fourth hokage in the anime naruto. he created a moved called "the rasengan" from watching the tail beast bomb. this move doesnt need hand signs, the user must concentration by spinning charka in their hands rapidly forming the rasengan. but this is not the only thing he can do. he also created nd used space-time ninjutsu. this move allows him to teleport anywhere where there is a special kunai with a seal on it making him the fastest ninja at his time. he can also avoid or invade an attack by teleporting either himself or the attack its self.

Pros- was known as one of the strongest ninjas by creating the space time ninjutsu nd the rasengan nd always able to do powerful seal jutsus.

Con-as far as i know i would say his only problem is the will to protect all including his own family by risking his own life (i wouldnt consider this a con but i couldnt really think of anything lol)

_ToothyDeer_

Re: Round 2 Kizaru vs Minato

Post by _ToothyDeer_ on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:56 pm

I think kizaru wins this one, Hes faster and minato can only do rasengan, which is a mele move, where as Kizaru can stand millions of miles back, and still shoot him.

Post by D.D Trafalgar Law on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:23 am

hmmm ye but tell u the trut i dont know who will win kizaru is like a madara nd if minato was able to hit madara he could hit kizaru and t the same time ye kizaru can shot at him but minato stopped nd teleported a tail beast bomb which i think it stronger WAY stronger then kizaru speed of light shot. and as shown alot minato is able to dodge any attack at the last second as well

Jig

Post by Jig on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:29 am

In my eyes Minato wins.
    As the Yellow flash opposed to be the fastest of the ninja world, against the human of light speed.
    (btw light speed isn't a speed but a distance measurement >.>).
    Both can teleport but as Minato fought the kyuubi the strongest of the tailed beasts he gets my vote.

"people live to be manipulated, laws were made to be broken, money and power exist to corrupt the human mind, but when darkness falls all is for naught."
    Naruhi Sakata

Post by Naruhi Sakata on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:05 am

I think kizaru might win this one, they seemeequally matched but naruto doesnt really have many moves that can be considered haki except maybe bijuu chakra attacks and advanced elements, in addition, kizaru is able to regenerate even having his head and limbs blown off, so minato would have a very hard time putting him down.

Post by D.D Trafalgar Law on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:06 am

ye but i tihnk the rasengan nd any move based on pure charka could hit a logia type devil fruit user just like armament haki

Coloflower

Post by Coloflower on Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:35 pm

Minato all the way. He beat Madara and managed to seal the kyuubi. Light speed doesnt beat teleportation :/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:01 am