Soul Strikers Academy

Hello welcome to SSA please don't forget to sign up or log in.

Welcome to SSA where learning is encouraged.

Welcome to SSA, please enjoy your stay!
If you're new, please make an introduction.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» introduction
Tue May 19, 2015 5:09 pm by Dracokid

» Zoe's custom ride chants.
Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:26 am by ZDH

» Nostalgia once again
Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:46 pm by StarExploder

» who here play Cray online
Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:03 am by Navik

» Navik is Back in Town
Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:49 pm by Navik

» Cardfight Generations
Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:51 am by Ventus

» Shadow Destroyer Deck
Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:30 pm by BlasterDark64

» Shadow Destroyer Room
Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:15 pm by BlasterDark64

» Shadow Destroyer
Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:06 pm by BlasterDark64

Affiliates

free forum

September 2018

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Getting Lost In the Bermuda Triangle

Basil Ouroboros

BP : 200

Getting Lost In the Bermuda Triangle

Post by Basil Ouroboros on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:05 am

Aside from the Obvious Fan service, this is actually a really and fun clan with a lot of chains and combos to be performed

Over the next few days i will post a detailed break down of each card as well as look at the options for ride chains

First off the Trade offs of the clan

Pros:
    - Fun to Play - Lots of Fan service
    - Great combos
    - Strong Hand Size / Lots of abilities to Draw
    - (IRL Only) Only comes out in Extra Boosters

Cons
    Requires a lot of soul and soul-charging
    - Most cards require another of a specific card to gain bonuses (Trigger and Perle/Perla)
    - Low field presence as you constantly recall units from the field
    - Not know for their power
    - No Limit Break as of yet.

Even though it seems the Cons outweigh the Pros there is alot of fun with this deck plus there is hope on the horizon:

For those who don't know there will be a second Extra Booster for Bermuda Triangle, Hopefully we will see a LB or two, a new ride chain and some boosters with more of the card return ability.

List will be up in the next few Days,

Thanks in advance for reading this and if you have any comments, disagreements or questions feel free to PM me or Reply here:

Basil Ouroboros

Basil Ouroboros

Grade Zeroes

Post by Basil Ouroboros on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:54 pm

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Grade 0 Non-Triggers and Starters =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Bermuda Triangle Cadet, Caravel
    Power: 3000
    Trigger: None
    Flavor: The reserves practice hard for their chance to one day sing in the center.
    Card Effect:
    Auto: [Soul Blast (2)] When this Unit is called to the Rear Guard Circle, and you have a <> Vanguard, you may pay the cost, If paid, draw 1 Card.

Not supposed to be used as a starting vanguard, this is the weakest card in the game at Power: 3000 and its ability is far too costly at 2 Soul, especially if you are not running Riviere

Bermuda Triangle Cadet, Riviere
    Power: 4000
    Flavor: She was just happy to be able to sing. That was the beginning of a legend.
    Card Effect: [AUTO]: When a card named "Mermaid Idol, Riviere" rides this unit, look at up to 7 cards from the top of your deck, search for up to one card named "Super Idol, Riviere" or "Top Idol, Riviere" from among them, reveal it to your opponent, put it into your hand, and shuffle your deck.
    [AUTO]: When a 《Bermuda Triangle》 other than a card named "Mermaid Idol, Riviere" rides this unit, you may call this unit to (RC).

Great if you are running the Top Idol, Riviere ride chain, Currently this is the only ride chain offered for Bermuda Triangle and will be latter discussed in the Deck options section.

Bermuda Triangle Cadet, Shizuku
    Flavor: It is an innocent admiration. A precious dream held within a small heart.
    Card Effect:[AUTO]:When another «Bermuda Triangle» rides this unit, you may call this card to (RC).
    [ACT](RC):[Counter Blast (1) & Put this unit into your soul] Look at the top five cards of your deck, search your deck for up to one grade 3 «Bermuda Triangle», reveal it to your opponent, put it into your hand, and shuffle your deck.

She is a great alternate starting Vanguard if you do not go ahead with the Riviere Ride Chain, this is now one of the most common abilities for a starting vanguard. Most people find these types of vanguards as a gamble but it is usually a good idea to try and prevent getting grade-stuck at Grade 2

There are no good images of Weddell at the moment

Bermuda Triangle Cadet, Weddell
    Flavor: Knowing the difficulty of her goal, she still aims for greater heights.
    Card Effect: AUTO: When another «Bermuda Triangle» rides this unit, you may call this card to Rear-guard Circle.
    ACT【R】: [Put this unit into your soul] If you have a «Bermuda Triangle» vanguard, choose one of your «Bermuda Triangle» rear-guards, and return it to your hand.

This is the Vanguard i prefer to run when going with the Riviere Ride Chain. Her ability pairs well with the alternate play style of Bermuda Triangle. She will later be discussed in the Deck Building Section

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Grade 0 Triggers =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Comical Rainie
    Power: 5000
    Trigger: Critical Trigger
    Flavor: Why is a metal bucket falling on stage?
    Card Effect: None

Basic Critical Trigger

Cooking Caspi
    Trigger: Draw Trigger
    Flavor: It's a secret, okay?

Basic Draw Trigger

Drive Quartet, Bubblin
    Flavor: Everybody sing with me!
    Card Effect: CONT【R】: If you have a unit named "Drive Quartet, Ressac" on your Rear-guard Circle, this unit gets Power +3000.

This card is great if you are running the entire set of Drive Quartet, this card pairs with the Stand Trigger and can also be used if running a pure critical deck

Drive Quartet, Flows
    Trigger: Heal Trigger
    Flavor: Thank you for the encore!
    Card Effect: (You may only have up to four cards with "HEAL" in a deck.)
    CONT【R】: If you have a unit named "Drive Quartet, Shuplu" on your Rear-guard Circle, this unit gets Power +3000.

Only Heal Trigger Offered so far, only the Brave and Insane will not run these. Bonus, it works well with the Critical Trigger

Drive Quartet, Ressac
    Trigger: Stand Trigger
    Flavor: Okay, stand up♪
    Card Effect: CONT【R】: If you have a unit named "Drive Quartet, Flows" on your Rear-guard Circle, this unit gets Power +3000.

This Should only be used in an all stand deck or if running the complete Drive Quartet set as it relies on the Heal Trigger, i will further explain this reasoning in the deck building section.

Drive Quartet, Shuplu
    Trigger: Critical Trigger
    Flavor: Let’s fly together!
    Card Effect: CONT【R】: If you have a unit named "Drive Quartet, Bubblin" on your Rear-guard Circle, this unit gets Power +3000.

This card works best with the Drive Quartet set, but work also very well with the Draw Trigger , This will be further explained in the deck building section.

Sleeping Beauty, Mousse
    Flavor: Good morning! It's another beautiful day.

Basic Draw Trigger

Basil Ouroboros

Re: Getting Lost In the Bermuda Triangle

Post by Basil Ouroboros on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:49 pm

I apologize for the delay with this clan guide, due to school work and my internship there is little precious time to work on this guide, but it is still in the works. i also hope to have some of the EB06 Dazzling Divas cards in this guide as they should start to be revealed soon.

Sponsored content

Re: Getting Lost In the Bermuda Triangle

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:15 am